D-Cal (Calcium Supplement with Vitamin D Chewable Tablets)
National medicine standard word J20140154
Imported drug registration certificate number 30 or 60 pieces per bottle H20140590 90 pieces per bottle or 120 pieces H20140588 12500 pieces per case H20140589
This product is a compound preparation, each containing 0.75 grams of calcium carbonate (equivalent to 300 mg of calcium), vitamin D3100 international unit.
Excipients are: sorbitol, magnesium stearate, fruit flavors, colorants.
Calcium supplements for pregnant and lactating women, menopausal women, the elderly, children, etc., and help prevent osteoporosis.
Each tablet contains 3,100 IU of vitamin D (2.5 ug) and 750 ohms of calcium carbonate (corresponding to 300 mg of calcium).
Oral, swallow after chewing. Children, 1 tablet at a time; adult, 2 tablets at a time; once a day.
If you have any adverse reactions and/or events during this product, please contact your doctor.
1. Hernia, constipation.
2. Hypercalcemia can occur in overdose, and milk-alkaline syndrome can occur, manifested as hypercalcemia, alkalosis, and renal insufficiency (caused by taking milk and calcium carbonate or calcium carbonate alone).
Hypercalcemia, hyperuricemia, disabled.
1. Heart and kidney dysfunction should be used with caution.
2. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
3. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
4. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
5. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
6. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
7. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
8. Patients with kidney stones should be used under the guidance of a physician.
American Anshi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Contact: Ms. Tian
Add: 7th Floor, Yuyuan International, No. 65 South Second Ring Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China